- Bank Account Activity Report vs Revenue Report
- Funds In Showing Higher Number then Collected Amount.
- Clio Manage
Comparing Bank Account Activity Report "Funds in" To Revenue Report "Collected Time/Expenses"
- Bank Account Activity- This report shows transactions that have been logged within the Trust and Operating Account.
- -When adding funds to trust, that shows as "funds in". When recording a payment on a bill, this also shows as funds in.
- Revenue Report- This report shows the funds collected for time and expenses.
- - When you pay a bill, this will show as funds in. The Revenue Report does not take into consideration the funds going directly into the Trust Account