- Have multiple people who share an email address sign the same Document
- Can I send a document for signature to more than one Contact with the same email address in Clio Grow?
- Clio Grow
- For more information on preparing Documents to send out for signatures, please see here
No, at this moment you cannot send a document for signature to more than one Contact with the same email address in Clio Grow. Each Contact needs to have unique email addresses for this purpose.
However, there is a possible workaround. This work around may only work for Gmail/G-Suite and Outlook accounts and not aol/hotmail/yahoo etc.
- Enter the email address of the second contact using a '+1' before the '@' symbol. For example, the first email address for the first Contact would look like firstname.lastname@example.org and the second email address for the second Contact would be email@example.com
- Prepare the Document for signature from the two Contacts as per the above instructions
- This email address will be sent two separate emails, which can then be signed by each person separately.