- Re-run a saved credit card for a Contact
- Is there a way to recharge a client through Clio?
- What does it look like when I recharge a client's card?
- Clio Manage
Please make sure you have used a client's credit card to set up a payment plan or make a payment on their behalf directly on a bill, as this will save the client's card for future use. Those instructions are here: How to Record a Credit Card Payment
- Click Billing on the left-hand side of the screen
- Locate the Bill in question, you can use Filters on the right to assist in searching
- Choose Record Payment from the dropdown under the Actions column
- From the Source drop-down, select Credit Card
- Adjust the Payment amount if your client is not paying their full Bill
- Fill out all other fields accordingly
- Click the Billing Information button at the bottom left
- This will show you the previously used Credit Card info and give you an option to replace it if you wish to charge a different card:
- Click Next when satisfied and this will take you to a Confirm payment screen.
- Click Complete payment