- See which user's have Two Factor Authentication Enabled?
- Can I request that users enable multi-factor authentication?
- Require Two Factor Authentication.
- Clio Manage
- Manage Administrators can visit the Settings/Security page (US region, CA region, EU region) and select the 'Firm Security' tab to see the Two Factor Authentication status of active users at their firm.
Administrators can choose to invite specific users to enable Two Factor Authentication:
- Go to Settings
- Click Security
- Click the Firm Security subtab
- Click 'invite to enable 2FA' beside each user
This will send the user an email requesting that Two Factor Authentication be turned on, with instructions they can follow.
Note: The user will not be required to enable 2FA.