- See which users have 2FA enabled.
- Invite users to turn on 2FA.
- Clio Manage
- Only Firm Administrators and Primary Subscribers can see the 2FA status of active users at their firm.
- How To Set Up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Firm Administrators and Primary Subscribers can also choose to require users to turn on 2FA. See How To Require Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for the Entire Firm.
Firm Administrators and Primary Subscribers can choose to invite specific users to enable 2FA.
- Go to Settings > Security > Firm Security.
- Click Invite to enable 2FA beside each user's name.
This action will send the user an email requesting that they turn on 2FA with instructions on how to do so. You can also send a reminder on the same page.