Do you have friends in your network who could benefit from Clio? Earn $250 for every friend that you refer!
Find out how.
How to Sync Clio Manage Custom Fields in Clio Grow
- How do I Sync Custom Fields From Clio Manage to Clio Grow?
- How to import Customer Fields from Clio Manage to Clio Grow
- For information on creating Custom Fields in Clio Manage, see HERE.
- Not every field type will sync between Grow and Manage. The following types will sync:
- Text one-line
- Text multi-line
- Picklist (dropdown)
- Web address
- For information on connecting Custom Fields with Form Questions, see HERE.
- Note: This is not an active sync. To sync any new Custom Fields, you will need to repeat the sync process as outlined below.
- If you Re-sync custom fields for troubleshooting reasons, no issue should occur. This will just create new connections if they have not already been established.
- For a list of key resources related to Custom Fields in Clio Grow, click HERE.
- Ensure that Clio Grow is Connected with Clio Manage by going to Settings > Integrations in Grow and clicking Connect under Clio
- In Clio Grow go to the Settings page
- Click on the Custom Fields tab
- Click Sync Clio Manage Custom Fields button
- Wait for the page to refresh
- All synced Custom Fields will be visible with the Clio icon next to them (as seen below)