- Check the accuracy of Forms and Documents built out by Clio's Account Building Team
- Review Forms and Documents from Clio Grow Onboarding
- How to View Forms and Documents Created by Clio Team
- Verify information in completed Forms and Documents provisioned as part of the Clio Grow Onboarding package
- Clio Grow
- Clio's Account Building Team will provision your Clio Grow account with up to two Forms and three Documents as part of the Clio Grow Onboarding package, which is included with the Elite or Elite Suite plans or can be purchased separately. Please contact your Sales Representative or Clio's Support Team if you have any questions or would like to purchase the Onboarding Package.
Log into your Clio Grow account.
To review your Forms:
- Click into the Forms tab on the left-hand side.
- Click into the Templates tab at the top of the page. Find the Form you would like to review, then click Preview.
- If you need to make any changes, go back to the main Intake Form Templates page and click Edit next to the desired Form.
To review your Documents:
- Click into the Documents tab on the left-hand side.
- Click into the Templates tab at the top of the page. Find the Document you would like to review, then click Preview.
- If you need to make any changes, go back to the main Document Templates page and click Edit next to the desired Document.
Revisions and/or Corrections:
If you have any questions after reviewing the Forms and Documents for accuracy, please contact your Onboarding Specialist.
You can submit ONE Request for revisions once the Forms/Documents have been completed within 30 days of being notified that your Forms/Documents are completed. If there are also corrections to be made, these can be submitted at any time. You can also make revisions or corrections yourself at anytime.
Revision: changes you would like made after seeing the final output. Not something originally asked for but an edit or modification upon reviewing the final layout (e.g. change a dropdown question to multiple choice)
Correction: a misinterpretation of the original ask or error in creation (eg. Request for a checkbox has the word “checkbox” instead)