How to Add Custom Fields in a Document Template in Clio Grow?
- Can I populate Custom Fields (Person Fields, Matter Fields, Company Fields, HELLOSIGN, Additional Fields in a document template in Grow?
- How to use Merge Fields in Clio Grow
- First, ensure that you have the Custom Fields added to your Matter prior to adding them in Document Templates - How To Add Custom Field To Existing Matter In Clio Grow.
- For creating PDF document templates, Custom Fields must be made available for the template while uploading the PDF document.
- For more information on Custom Fields, see HERE.
- Click the Documents tab on the left
- Click Templates at the top
- Click Edit Template
- Scroll down to the Document Template Body
- Click inside the body of the template
- Click the Person Fields, Company Fields, or Matter Fields dropdown menu
- Select the custom field to be populated in your template