- Generate a self-signed document
- Create a standardized document which is automatically signed by someone at your firm
- Clio Grow
In order to complete this workflow, first create a self-signing PDF template.
- In Clio Grow, go to the Matter for which you want to generate the document
- In the Workflow section, select Prepare Document from the "Add to workflow" dropdown menu
- Select Use Template from Clio Grow
- Select the PDF template and click Draft Document
- From the PDF preview screen, click Send
Note: This will save a copy of the completed PDF on the Matter timeline, which you can then download or share a link to. For details on how to download or share a completed PDF, click here.