Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Get my data out of Apple Contacts
- Migrate from Apple Contacts
- Export from Apple Contacts
- Apple Contacts migration
- Get data from Apple Contacts to Clio
- Apple Contacts
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Open the Contacts Application on your Mac
- Select All Contacts on the left side
- From the Contacts menu, select File, Export, then Export vCard
- Choose a location to save the file
- Click Save
Once the export file is generated, you can import it into Clio Manage using the steps in this article here.