Introducing The Law Community, the online community just for Clio customers. Sign up now.
How Can I Update Custom Fields So That They Appear as a Group On a Matter's Custom Fields Tab?
- Collect my Matter/Contact Custom Fields as Sets
- View my Custom Fields Assembled as Sets, rather than in the “General” group
- These steps are required for any Matter or Contact created before the release of the Custom Fields tab. Any Field Sets created after this release will automatically be grouped in the Custom Field tab.
- To see the Custom Fields tab you require more than 12 Custom Fields
- View the Matter or Contact you wish to update
- Click on the Custom Fields tab
- Select Edit Custom Fields
- Under Add a Custom Field or Custom Field set select the custom field set(s) that you would like to add to the Custom Fields tab
- Click on Save matter