- Fix errors with Clio triggers in Zapier that started in June 2019
- Ensure that Zapier's webhooks token renewal uses best practices
- On June 3, Clio released an upgrade to the Zapier application that affects how many of the Clio triggers work. To avoid errors, it is recommended you follow the steps below.
- In Zapier, navigate to My Zaps.
- Locate any Zaps that use the following Clio triggers:
- New Task
- New Matter
- New Contact
- New Communication
- Task Status Updated
- New Bill
- New Calendar Entry
- Matter Status Updated
- Bill State Updated
- New Activity
- Use the toggle to switch your Zap to "OFF", and then "ON" again.