- Unable to edit the issue/due date to be a shorter date range
- Clio Manage
More Information regarding Payment Profiles can be found here.
If you have an Early Payment Discount as part of the Payment Profile, the date range of the Early Payment Discount can not exceed the due date of the bill. If your bill is due in 30 days and your Early Payment Discount is 30 days from the issue date, you'll have to ensure there is at least 30 days between issue and due date. If you'd still like to make the issue date and due date closer, please see below.
- Delete/Void the current bill
- Go to Settings > Billing > Payment Profiles
- Click Create A Payment Profile
- Add the terms for a new payment profile
- Go to the Contact and change the Payment Profile assigned to them (More information on this here)
- Regenerate the bill
Note that if you are only doing this for one bill, you'll have to change that contact's Payment Profile back after you've generated the bill.