- What are email Aliases used for?
- Why do I need an email Alias?
- Can I send a resource to an Email Alias?
- Email Provider Platforms: Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- If you cannot find your email provider within this Article, please contact your email service provider to see if this is an available option with them.
- Email aliases can be helpful in Clio for a number of reasons. For instance, when an email address is required but your email address is already in use.
Email Aliases are essentially sub-accounts for your existing Email address. Any emails sent to your alias address will come into your Master/Main email account's inbox.
Most email providers will have their own configuration steps for this feature. A few common ones can be found here: