How to Restore Manual Matter Numbers if I Accidentally Replace it with Something Else in Matter Numbers Settings?
- Restore manual matters names / numbers if I accidentally replaced it in the Matter Number settings
- Restore manual matter numbers of old software
- Although this has restored manual matter names / numbers in the past, this is not a guaranteed fix. Clio does not have a function to undo or restore changes to matter numbers.
- Go to Settings
- Click Firm Preferences
- Select the Matter Numbering tab on top
- Under the Select template box, select Manual
- Check the box Update all existing matters to reflect new numbering scheme
- Click Update Settings to the right