- Contact import incomplete
- Some contacts missing after import
- Partial import
- Clio Grow
There could be several reasons why a contact may have failed to upload. Please check your source for the following:
- The email addresses contain hyperlinks instead of plain text
- The contact contained unusual characters such as "~" or "^"
- Your spreadsheet contained characters that excel read as a function instead of text such as "="
- Skipped rows in the import sheet
- In your CSV file, highlight the email address column, right click, choose "Remove hyperlinks" from menu
- In your CSV file, press "control + F", click on the "Replace" tab, input the character causing the issue on the "Find What" line, leave "Replace With" line blank. Click "Replace All"
- Complete same steps as resolution number 2
- Remove any blank rows in the import sheet