- Where to find the server data to sync exchange email hosted by GoDaddy
- Where to find the server data to sync Office 365 email hosted by GoDaddy
- Clio Grow
To sync your Exchange domain with Clio Grow that is hosted by GoDaddy, you will need to select 'Other' and enter in server information for GoDaddy.
If you're hosted via Weebly, follow all instructions below but find your IMAP and SMTP via this article here.
- In Clio Grow Settings, click Email & Calendar Sync
- Click Sync Email
- Select 'Other', not 'Exchange'
- Go to GoDaddy Server and Port settings
- Copy Incoming (IMAP) information and Outgoing (SMTP) data for your continent (e.g. Americas)
- Enter into the respective fields in the Sign in page