- What is the definition of a Secure Message?
- What will a Secure Message do?
- Define Secure Message
- What are Secure Messages?
- Clio Dictionary
- Clio Manage
- How People Will See Secure Messages Sent to Them
- Working with Secure Messages in Clio Connect
- Sending Secure Messages
Secure Messages are encrypted direct messages, notified via email (this is not a default setting), that you can send to other users within the firm or to clients.
You can manage your notification preferences for Secure Messages in your Settings > Reminders, Notifications, and Alerts > Notifications area.