- What Are Hard Costs/Expenses?
- What is the definition of a Hard Cost/Expense?
- What will a Hard Cost/Expense do?
- Define Hard Costs/Expenses
- Clio Dictionary
- What are Disbursements?
- Clio Manage
- Hard and Soft Costs (Expenses)
- Video: Expense Overview
- Enhanced Expenses: Expense Categories + Hard and Soft Costs (FAQ)
Hard Costs/Expenses are expenses incurred on behalf of a client that requires direct payment by the firm to a vendor.
For example, court filing fees, translators are Hard Costs/Expenses.