- Client Level Funds
- Client Level Balance
- How to Check Client Level Funds
- Clio Manage
There are multiple ways to see if a Contact has Trust Funds available, but these are the two most straight-forward ways of doing so.
- What is the Difference Between Client and Matter Level Funds?
- How to Transfer Funds from Client Level to Matter Level
- Do Trust Payments from Payment Plans Get Deposited at the Client or Matter Level?
- Trust Requests: Creating and Managing Trust Request Bills
- Navigate to the Matter for the specific Client
- Locate on the Dashboard, Matter trust funds
- If there are Client Level Funds, there will be a link beneath the Matter trust funds saying View client level funds
- If there are no Client Level Funds, there will be no link.
Note: This shows Client Level funds located within the Trust Account, not the Operating Account.
"Record Payment" Page
- When you have a Bill you are ready to record a payment for, click on the Bill's Id number
- Select Record Payment
- Once at the page, it should look like this on top
- Under Funds available for (Client Name), you will be able to see if you have Trust funds, what Level they are sitting at, and which Account it is sitting in.