- Remove or add UTBMS X Codes for Expenses
- Clio Manage
- Currently, the X codes are only available when the EW Civil Litigation code sets are enabled.
- When creating a new expense entry, the UTBMS expense code dropdown list will only show X codes up to X133. For higher codes, type the code into the field to look it up. Ie: "X137" or "X143". The correct code should then appear.
- Click Settings
- Click Billing
- Click UTBMS Codes subtab
- Select or de-select the EW Civil Litigation code sets
- Click Update UTBMS Settings