- Why is the Full Text Search not working?
- Is there a reason Clio is not searching for my documents?
- Document content is greyed out when searching within documents
- Full-text search troubleshooting
- Clio Manage
Clio’s Full Text Search (FTS) functionality delivers a powerful, yet effortless, search experience--enabling law firms to quickly access to their desired documents, save time and stay focused on their work.
If Full Text Search is not finding your Clio Documents, please verify the following:
- Full Text Search is available to subscribers of our Elite plan. If you would like to upgrade, please see the following article: How Do I Upgrade My Clio Manage Subscription?
- Full Text Search runs once clicking on Search all categories in the dropdown that appears when entering text into the Global Search Bar.
- If Full Text Search was recently enabled, it can take some time to index search results. As an example, it can take up to 48 hours for the initial indexing to complete for 3 million documents as this is a resource-intensive process.
- If a Document has been uploaded recently, please allow for up to an hour for Clio to finish indexing the Document's contents for searching. Otherwise, try re-uploading the Document.
- If re-uploading still doesn't work, please contact Support.