- Shared Bill with Client
- Did I share my Bill successfully
- Did the Bill get sent to my Client
- Did the Client get the Invoice I sent
- Sent Invoice to Client
- Did the Client receive my Invoice
- Is there a record that I shared a Bill
- Record showing I sent a Bill
- When I sent a Bill
- Where can I see if the invoice was sent?
- Clio Manage
The Bills Sub-Tab
- Navigate to the Bills sub-tab in the Matter/Contact
- Click on Unpaid to locate the Bill ( if you cannot locate the Bill, try clicking All)
- Refer to the Last sent column. If the Bill has been sent it will include a Date. If not, it will state Not sent yet.
The Communications Sub-Tab
This works only if you have included a message when sending the Bill.
- Navigate to the Communications sub-tab for that Matter/Contact
- If the Bill was sent, the message you shared would be displayed in the message Log