- Folder is not being generated, created, or saved when clicking on create a folder in the Document Integration (Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, NetDocuments) subtab under the Matter section. There is an indication that the folder is created but after refreshing the page the folder needs to be created again or is not saved.
- Clio Manage
- Google Drive
This happens when the Contact folder is deleted or is not detected by the sync.
- Open the Contact
- Go to the Contact's Document Integration tab
- Select the blue button on the top right corner that says "New"
- Select "Create a new folder"
- Refresh the page to make sure the folder is saved
- Open the Document Integration program of your choice
- Create a Folder from the Document Integration instead of from the Contact folder