- How do I merge classes in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Online
For information on how to create new Classes, see here.
This feature is a part of the new version of Clio's Quickbooks Online Integration, which is coming out soon.
1. Created a new Class in QuickBooks Online
2. Sync over bills from Clio using the new Class
3. Go to QuickBooks Online and edit the old classes to match the names of the synced classes to merge the two together
4. Confirm that the merge was successful by checking that there is only one class that exists in QuickBooks Online now, not two.
5. Confirm that new bills sync to the merged class.