- Can't save a Bill
- Get errors when making edits to rows on Bills
- Clio Manage
- The "Error: Unable to save changes. A quantity, rate, or discount has been applied producing a negative row total." error message occurs when you attempt to save a Bill while a Line Item amount is negative because of any of the Causes listed below.
- This error occurs when a Line Item on a bill has an invalid value. This could be one of the following:
- The Discount percentage is greater than 100%
- The Flat Discount amount is greater than the value of the Line Item
- Review each Line Item, looking for one where a discount has been applied that's greater than the value of the Line Item itself.
- Change the discount amount to be a valid amount