- How to set up a contact sync with Google Contacts?
- Clio Manage
- Google Contacts
Note: It can take up to 24 hours to complete an initial Contact Sync.
Important: Contact creations and edits will be synced bidirectionally. However, deletions made on the Google side will not sync to Clio. For more information on this, please click here.
- If you haven't already done so, connect your Google account to Clio (see here)
- Click on Settings
- Click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- For Google, click Configure
- Click the Sync button to the right of All Contacts
- Wait for the preview to generate
- Review the preview, ensuring that the number of contacts to be created and merged is reasonable
- Click Start Sync