- How do I get my data out of Amicus Attorney
- Migrate from Amicus Attorney
- Export from Amicus Attorney
- Get data from Amicus Attorney to Clio
- Amicus Attorney
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
- Confirm that all users are logged out of Amicus
- Navigate to the Firm Settings view of the Office module
- Select, Maintenance > Utilities
- Under the Backup section, click the Browse button.
- Select the location to which you will save your backup. Note: location must be on the same drive as your server.
- Click the Apply button, bottom right hand side.
- Once you have clicked on the Apply button, Click the Backup Now button (shown in the image below). Depending on the size of database the backup can take a significant amount of time.
- Once the database backup is complete navigate to the location you selected and you will see files with the following format(you may have up to 5 files): BcAmicus_2019_09_12_13_01_15.bak BcAmicusMedia_2019_09_12_13_01_15.bak
Provide your database backup files to your data migration specialist ahead of the export call to accelerate the migration process.