We’re making email attachments more discoverable and accessible from the Communications tab, and follow-up actions easy to take. With easy-to-find attachments, you can save time spent searching for email attachments and important documents once synced to Clio.
Note: This functionality applies only to email attachments filed after this update, starting mid-November 2019.
With discoverable email attachments, you can:
- View files attached to email logs from the Communications tab and within an email log modal.
- Search synced emails from the Communications tab by subject, sender, matter and quickly identify emails with attachments—you can even see the number of attachments linked.
- Once you’ve located the email attachments desired, quickly take related actions and get on with your day:
- Click-to-edit a document with Clio Launcher
- Download a file to your device by clicking the file name
- View a document in Clio Documents to get more of the information you need
Note: You must have Clio Launcher installed to access this edit option. Clio Launcher gives you the ability to edit any document, not just email attachments, without the need to download it locally. See quick setup details here.