- You're unable to connect your Google or Office 365 calendar to Clio
- You got this error message: “Can’t connect to [calendar name].”
- Clio Manage
- Google Calendar
- Outlook Calendar
This message could mean that either the Google or Office 365 calendar synced with Clio was deleted, or that your access was revoked.
Confirm directly in your Google or Office 365 account that the calendar has not been deleted and that access has been granted to Clio.
You can check if Clio is connected in Office 365 by:
- Log into Office 365
- Click on your name at the top-right
- Choose My account
- Click on App permissions
You can check if Clio is connected in Google by:
- Log into your Google account
- Click your picture at the top right
- Click Manage your Google account
- Click Security on the left side
- Look at the section Third-party apps with account access
Once it is confirmed that Google or Office 365 has granted access to Clio, if you intend to use the Calendar for the sync you may need to disconnect and reconnect the calendar for Google or Office 365. Please be advised that after re-syncing a calendar to allow 24-48 hours for the sync to fully be established.
To disconnect the affected calendar:
- Click the link in the warning banner above your calendar. This will navigate you to the Calendar sync settings page for your provider (Google or Office 365)
- There will be an error message beside the affected calendar(s). Click "Disconnect" to remove the sync.
If you intend to have this calendar syncing:
- Ensure that calendar sharing permissions in Google/Office 365 are enabled correctly.
- Then set up the calendar sync again, choosing ‘link to existing calendar’ option in Clio.