- Can I make a public booking link using Clio Scheduler?
- Where can I find the link so I can embed the Clio Grow Scheduler on my Website?
- How do I Share a Booking Link for Anyone to Schedule an Appointment Using Clio Scheduler?
- Public Clio Scheduler links
- Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here.
- Using a Clio Scheduler booking link, you can embed access to Clio Scheduler in your website or your email signature.
Firm Scheduler Page:
If your firm has multiple appointment types and would like to display public booking links for all of them on a single page, you can use the Firm Scheduler page,
- Click on the Select appointment types button in the top right of the Firm Scheduler card
- Select all the appointments types you want to be displayed on the Firm Scheduler page (Note: adding appointment types to the Firm Scheduler page is only available to Grow users with Admin permissions)
- Click Save and Close
Note: Appointment types can also be added to the Firm Scheduler page from the “Appointment information” section on the individual appointment settings
Note: Your Firm Scheduler page URL is accessible based on the following pattern:
To easily navigate to your Firm Scheduler page:
- Add at least one appointment type to your Firm Scheduler page
- Click on the hyperlink in the Firm Scheduler section to open your Firm Scheduler page, or click the Copy Link button
Individual Appointment Types:
- Go to Settings > Appointment Types.
- Click on the hyperlink below the appointment name to open a public booking link, or click the Copy link button.
- Include this link wherever you would like customers to be able to access and use it.