- A prospective client wants to cancel a previously scheduled meeting using Clio Scheduler
- How can prospective clients cancel an appointment
- Clio Grow
- If your prospective client would like to reschedule a meeting instead, click here for more information.
- Please note: if the client is cancelling a paid appointment, the refund will need to be processed manually through Clio Manage. For steps on how to process a refund, see here.
1. If the prospective client clicks on the “Cancel” button in the appointment confirmation email, this will re-open the Scheduler.
2. The prospective client will see appointment details for their previous appointment in a blue box beside the date & time picker.
3. Once the prospective client clicks the “Cancel appointment” button, they will see the confirmation screen.
4. Both the prospect and the appointment host will receive a cancellation confirmation email.