- Clio Scheduler setup
- Clio Grow
- Set Up
- Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here.
- If encountering issues with set up, as a first troubleshooting step make sure your Clio Grow account is connected to your Clio Manage Account. Then try disconnecting and reconnecting.
- You can set up paid appointments using Clio Payments. For instructions on setting up paid appointments, see here.
To set up Clio Scheduler you will need to enable Clio Grow to send calendar events to the Clio Manage calendar. The steps below walk through how to do this:
- Go to Settings > Email & Calendar Sync page.
- Click on the “Connect to Clio Manage” link and log in with your Clio Manage account credentials.
- Click Allow Access button on the authorization page that appears.
- Grow will automatically link to the Clio Manage calendar that matches the username in Grow (if available). If no matching calendar is found, you will need to manually select a calendar to sync to. Note: you may need to click Update List Now to find your calendar name.
- Ensure the Add appointments to my calendar option is checked.
Note: Using a Clio Scheduler booking link, you can add access to Clio Scheduler in your website or your email signature. Go to Settings > Appointment Types and click on the hyperlink below the appointment name to open a public booking link, or click the Copy Link button.
Note: If you disconnect your Clio Grow account from Clio Manage, any existing Scheduler links will no longer be available but calendar events for previously scheduled appointments will remain on your Clio Manage calendar (including if you cancel them in Grow after you’ve disconnected from Manage).