- A prospective client wants to reschedule a meeting using Clio Scheduler
- How can a prospective client reschedule their appointment?
- Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here.
- Please note: if the prospective client is rescheduling a paid appointment, the payment received will not be affected and they will not be required to re-enter payment information when rescheduling.
- When the event/appointment is rescheduled by the prospective client, this would in turn change the time and date of the appointment in the Clio Manage calendar.
- Important Note: The reschedule or cancel option will NOT be reflected in the appointment confirmation email to the client if the appointment is first scheduled by the firm and choose any time or Choose an available date and time is selected. The prospective lead/client would need to email or phone the firm to request this.
- Important Note: If your public booking link On appointment booking setting is set to go to the lead inbox (more information here), the client's confirmation email will NOT include a cancel or reschedule button. To vote for this Feature Request, please contact our Support Team.
1. The prospective client can click on the “Reschedule” button in the confirmation email, this will re-open the Scheduler.
2. The prospective client will see appointment details of their previous appointment in a blue box next to the date & time picker.
3. The prospective client can pick a new date and/or time the same way they booked their first appointment.
4. Once they’ve selected a new date & time, the prospective client will see:
- The new date & time selected;
- the previous date & time crossed out; and
- a text box to provide a reason for the change.
5. After the prospective client clicks the “Reschedule appointment” button they will see the confirmation screen.
6. Both the prospect and the appointment host will receive a confirmation email with the updated date/time.