- Receive a notification when a client books an appointment using Clio Scheduler
- Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here
- If the prospective client has booked a paid appointment, they will also receive a payment confirmation email from Clio Payments in addition to the booking confirmation. There will also be a new transaction in Clio Manage attached to the prospective client.
Appointment Confirmation Email
After a prospective client books an appointment, the appointment host will receive a confirmation email. If a user sends a booking link on behalf of the appointment host, they will also receive the confirmation email. The email includes:
- A summary of the appointment details
- Appointment name
- Appointment date & time
- A brief description (if provided by the client)
- A link to view the matter in Clio Grow
The appointment will also appear in the user's Clio Manage calendar, and any Google or Outlook calendar synced with their Clio Manage account.
Matter detail page - Workflow item & Timeline Activity
On the matter detail page, both a new workflow item for the appointment and timeline activities will automatically appear when a prospective client books an appointment using Clio Scheduler.
- Workflow: the appointment will appear with the date/time selected, with the status “Scheduled”.
- Timeline: a new activity entry will be automatically added to the Timeline indicating that the appointment has been booked by the prospective client
- Note: If a prospective client clicks on a booking link for a paid appointment and selects a date and time, but does not complete the payment form, timeline activity entries will be added to indicate that the appointment time was selected but not booked due to non-payment.