- Does an email get sent after booking an appointment with Clio Scheduler?
- What confirmation does the prospective client receive after booking an appointment with Clio Scheduler?
- Can I edit the email that is sent out by Clio Scheduler?
- Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here.
- If the client has booked a paid appointment, they will also receive a payment confirmation email from Clio Payments in addition to the booking confirmation.
- The confirmation email is unable to be edited.
After a prospective client books an appointment, they will receive a confirmation email that includes:
- A summary of the appointment details
- Appointment name
- Appointment host
- Appointment date & time
- Payment Amount (if a paid appointment)
- Add to Calendar buttons
- Google Calendar
- Desktop calendar apps (e.g. iCal or Outlook)
- Buttons for making changes to the scheduled event
To learn what the appointment host receives, see this help article.