- When I create a Revenue Report and save it as a .CSV, there is a column titled Location. What is this column for and where is the data coming from?
- Can I generate the Revenue Report based on the Location field data?
- How do I see the Location field information on the Revenue Report?
- Clio Manage
- The Location field information will only show on the CSV format of the Revenue Report.
- You cannot generate the Revenue Report based on the Location field data. To add your vote to this existing Feature Request, please call or chat into our Support team.
When you create or edit a Matter, you have the option of specifying the location of this particular Matter. That information is then mapped to the Location column when the Revenue Report is generated as a CSV 'Output Format'.