- Can I create new Clio Scheduler appointment types?
- Can I Pick Specific Default Dates and Times for Online Scheduling?
- Appointment Type
- Clio Scheduler
- Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here.
- Appointment types are templates you can create for events. By creating a template with pre-configured settings, you can quickly schedule meetings.
- Appointment types are editable.
- For information on setting up paid appointment types, see here.
- Clio Grow must be synced with a Calendar from Clio Manage.
- Go to Settings > 'Appointment Types' (or may say 'Scheduler').
- Click New appointment type.
- Configure the following settings for your appointment type:
- Appointment name (required): e.g. Initial Consultation, 30 min meeting, etc.
- Location: this could be a physical location like your office, a phone number to call, or a link for an online video-conference meeting.
- Instructions / Event description (required): this is a public description that prospective clients will see on the Scheduler page when picking a date & time for an appointment.
- Internal note: This will only be displayed internally, appended to the event's description in the selected calendar.
- On appointment booking:
- Add new appointments to lead inbox to allow for a confirmation: booked appointments will appear in the lead inbox to be either accepted or declined.
- Add new appointment directly to the pipeline (this can potentially create duplicate contacts): specify which column on your intake pipeline you want new leads created via this appointment booking workflow to be added to (Note: you can add or edit Pipeline columns under Matter Statuses on the Settings > Matters page).
- Click Next to save & continue.
Basic booking settings
- Duration (required): select the length of time in 15-minute increments.
- Recurring availability: select which day(s) and time slots that are available to book this type of appointment. You can select multiple time intervals on the same day (e.g. 9-11am & 1-3pm on Mondays).
- Click Create to save your new appointment type.
Advanced booking settings
- Start time increments: select how often appointment times are available each hour
- Minimum advance booking: select the minimum amount of hours required between the time of booking and the scheduled appointment time
- Appointment buffers: select the amount of buffer time before and/or after an appointment
- For more information on Advanced booking settings, click here
Collect payments settings
- Collect payments: check if this is a paid appointment
- Amount: specify the dollar amount of the appointment
- Linked bank account: select which bank account payment will be deposited into
- Record payment as fees earned: select when a “funds out” transaction will be recorded. For more information on Clio Scheduler + Payments for paid appointments, click here.