Introducing The Law Community, the online community just for Clio customers. Sign up now.
How do I Schedule Meeting Reminders to Send to Contacts who have Booked a Meeting Using Clio Scheduler?
- Send a reminder to a contact that has booked a meeting using Clio Scheduler.
- For more information on Clio Scheduler, click here.
- Navigate to the matter details page for the matter that the appointment is linked to.
- Find the workflow item for the appointment booking, it should say Scheduled in blue indicating the appointment is booked.
- Select Options.
- Select Set auto-reminder.
- Select a reminder time prior to the scheduled appointment, click Add reminder.