- Your Clio and either Google or Office 365 calendar sync stopped working
- You got this message: “Clio can’t connect with the Google/Office 365 calendar [calendar name]. This might happen if the calendar no longer exists or if access was revoked."
- Clio Manage
This message could mean that either the Google or Office 365 calendar synced with Clio was deleted, or that your access was revoked. Confirm directly in your Google or Office 365 account that the calendar has not been deleted and that access has been granted to Clio.
To disconnect the affected calendar:
- Click the link in the warning banner above your calendar. This will navigate you to the Calendar sync settings page for your provider (Google or Office 365)
- There will be an error message beside the affected calendar(s). Click "Disconnect" to remove the sync.
If you intend to have this calendar syncing:
- Ensure that calendar sharing permissions in Google/Office 365 are enabled correctly.
- Then set up the calendar sync again, choosing ‘link to existing calendar’ option in Clio.