- When the customer clicks on the Clio Gmail Add-on icon they are presented with an error message saying "Something went wrong when executing the Add-on"
- Clio Manage
If you are unable to uninstall the Gmail Add-on fully, please see here for steps to fully uninstall
The Add-in wasn't fully installed.
Un-install the add-on:
- Click your photo in the top right corner while in Gmail
- Click Manage your Google Account
- Select Security in the left navigation
- Click Manage 3rd Party Access
- Select Clio for Gmail Add-on > Remove Access
- Install the Gmail Add-in as per the steps in this article
If prompted, select "Individual Installation" rather than "Domain-wide installation"