- Search clients by titles in the global search bar
- Can I search contacts by job title?
- Can I filter job title in contacts?
- How do I search contacts by their job titles?
- How do I search contacts by titles?
- Clio Manage
You can't filter contacts by job titles, but you can search in the global search bar by title.
If you would like to add your vote to the feature request Filter Contacts by Job Title please contact us either through email, the in-app chat, or via our Clio Support Center at +1-888-858-2546 ext 2.
Yes, you can search by Title, if it is in the company/title field on the Contact. Please note, if you have just added this Title in, it may take time for the Global Search bar to catch up.
Once you have searched the title in the global search bar you can export these contacts by selecting the Export button at the bottom of the list.