- Change keyboard language
- Add new language input options
- Type in different language
- Localized keyboard
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
Adding keyboard language
- Use Windows + W keyboard shortcut to bring Search. In the search field type "language", then from the search results, on the left, click on Language.
- In the Language window, click on Add a language link.
- In the Add languages window find desired language from the list, select it, and click Add button. Some languages are expandable, so select particular language layout you want to use.
- You're done :)
Switching keyboard language
To switch keyboard languages simply use Windows + Space shortcut.