- Change keyboard language
- Add new language input options
- Type in different language
- Localized keyboard
- Windows 10
Adding keyboard language
- Use Windows + W keyboard shortcut to bring Search. In the search field type "language", then from the search results, on the left, click on Language.
- In the Language window, click on Add a language link.
- In the Add languages window, find desired language from the list, select it, and click the Add button. Some languages are expandable, so select the particular language layout you want to use.
Switching keyboard language
To switch keyboard languages simply use Windows + Space shortcut.