- Change keyboard language
- Add new language input options
- Type in different language
- Localized keyboard
- Windows Vista
Adding Keyboard Language
- Click on Start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Click on Clock, Language and Region.
- Switch to Keyboards and languages tab and click on Change keyboards button.
- Under Installed services, click Add button.
- Double-click on language you want to add, then double-click on text services you want to add, and - finally - select the text services options you want to add. Click OK button.
- That's it :)
Switching Keyboard Language
To set this up, right-click on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen, and select Toolbars from the menu, and then click Language Bar. The Language Bar will show up on the taskbar below. Now to switch languages, click on the language name next to little keyboard icon, and select your desired language from the list.