- Will recording a payment in QBO push it back to Clio?
- If I record a payment manually in QBO and record that payment in Clio will it create a double entry in QBO?
- Should I record a payment in Clio after manually recording the payment in QBO?
- Will a duplicate entry be created if I record a payment manually in QBO before recording it in Clio?
- Clio Manage
- Quickbooks Online sync is one way from Clio to QBO. Any changes made in QBO, with exception of Contact information, will not sync back to Clio
It is advised that if you have recorded a payment manually in QBO to not record it again in Clio because it will create a duplicate entry when you do. In this situation, it is recommended that you remove the payment on QBO and then record the payment through Clio instead. This is to prevent a double entry due to the fact that Bills are a one way sync from Clio to QBO.