- Migrate data from Acuity Scheduling
- Export data from Acuity Scheduling
- Download data from Acuity Scheduling
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- In addition to Client data, Appointment data can also be exported as a backup or for further data extraction.
To export your Contacts:
- Click Appointments > Clients > Import/Export
- Click Export Client List
- Select All Clients