- Clio Manage
Please make certain that you are using an up to date version of your web browser. For the most current versions of suggested web browsers for use with Clio please click here.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots and click on Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- With Safari on MacOS. Click on Safari Menu and select "Preferences…" ( or press Command+,) If you are using Safari on Windows. ...
- Close Preferences popup window and reload your webpage.
- Open Firefox
- Type about: config into the address bar and press Enter or Return. ...
- Click I'll be careful, I promise to continue. ...
- Refresh your browser by clicking the Refresh button.
- Launch the Edit Group Policy program.
- Expand the User Configuration folder.
- Expand the Administrative Templates folder.
- Expand the Windows Components folder.
- Expand the Microsoft Edge folder.
- Choose Disabled, and click Ok to confirm.
- Select the "Tools" menu. ...
- Select "Internet Options" ...
- Select the "Security" tab. ...
- Click the "Custom Level..." ...
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting. ...
- Confirm the change. ...
- Close "Internet Options"
- Click on the "apps" option on your phone. Select the "Browser" option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select "Settings" (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select "Advanced" from the Settings screen.
- Hit on Settings icon.
- Scroll down until you see "Safari" Click on it to bring up the option page.