Introducing The Law Community, the online community just for Clio customers. Sign up now.

Can I Undo Typing Text in Clio?


  • I accidentally replaced text in a Phone Log with the wrong text.  Is there a way to undo and bring back the previous text?


  • Clio Manage

Additional Information:

  • n/a


On a Windows computer, hold Ctrl and press Z on your keyboard to undo.

On a Mac computer, hold Command and press Z on your keyboard to undo.

Was this article helpful?
This information is confusing or wrong
This isn't the information that I was looking for
I don't like this functionality