- What are some examples of Activity Categories?
- What Expense Categories should I create?
- What Time Entry Categories should I create?
- Suggested Activity Categories
- Suggested Expense Categories
- Suggested Time Entry Categories
- Clio Manage
- What is an Activity Category?
- Key Resources: Activity Categories
- How do I Create Activity Categories?
Please note that these are suggested Activity Categories. These are by no means required and are dependant upon your firms' unique workflows.
Suggested Time Entry Categories
- Flat fee for the initial deposit
- Telephone conference with the client
- Document filing
- Communication with the client
- Case research
- Meeting with client
- Document review
- Review/reply to client email
- Telephone call with opposing counsel
- Correspondence to opposing counsel
- Draft pleadings
- Drafting Correspondance
Suggested Expense Entry Categories
- Photocopy fee
- Filing fee
- Continuance fee