- Prevent duplicate contacts during sync
- Why are my contacts duplicating in Clio?
- Clio Manage
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Contacts
- Contact syncs can be enabled by multiple users on the same Clio account.
- Learn more about syncing with Google and Outlook.
- This does not apply to mobile Contacts as they do not sync with Clio.
- Duplicate Contacts can be removed in Bulk Operations, by clicking Here
- How To Disconnect the Google Contacts and/or Calendar Sync
When multiple firm users (or a single user multiple times) enable a Google or Outlook contact sync with Clio, and these users have the same contacts, duplicates may be created in Clio.
To prevent duplicates from being created, it is recommended that one user treat their Google or Outlook contacts as the “master” list and then have only this user sync their contacts into Clio.
To disconnect contact sync, please navigate to Settings > Contacts and Calendar Syncs > Select Platform > Click "Configure" > Click "Stop Sync".